A client of mine is currently seeking a consultant. This can be done remotely or in Bozeman, MT. Please spread the word!
Here are the details:
The Music Technology Center is a first of its kind music venue located in Bozeman, Montana. Currently under construction, it will include an acoustically engineered and treated, state of the art performance space and a recording studio. In addition, the space will be equipped to host seminars, wedding receptions and workshops.
We are currently seeking a consultant to partner with us on business modeling and monetization strategy.
The right individual will help MTC develop a comprehensive and strategic business model that will help us achieve long-term revenue goals. In addition, they will assist in developing a plan to clarify, communicate and translate the vision of the business to the community and potential collaborators. The resulting plan will also address monetization strategy and pricing recommendations for various offerings.
- You have worked both with for-profit and not-for-profit entities on strategy, modeling and monetization
- You have experience with small business: new and more established
- You have experience in market analysis: research and segmentation
- You understand services marketing: traditional and online
- You have experience working in multi-discipline teams
- You have been involved with strategic, business and/or operational questions related to:
- business creation
- customer experience
- financial appraisals
- operational excellence
- technological innovations
- new services launches
- You are skilled at generating strategic insights
- Big plus if you have direct experience with music venue formation and business operation